Professional Electric Knife Kit for Fabric Cutting, Cloth Cutting & Rubber Rope Cutting:
Looking for best electric knife or cutter that can help you cut the fabrics with ease? Try this faster and cleaner cut option. This mini cutter comes with accessories too. Best in use, this professional electric knife is easy to hold. It has such dimensions that will offer you with the perfect solutions. Sharp and yet safe to use, if you are looking for a professional electric knife then this is the one you ought to have. It has great features, quality and durability and this makes it the best choice ever. John Tool Shed is one of the best place from where you can get the best tools.
We are Committed to Deliver most unique products in the world – and we backs it up for a risk-free 30 day guarantee.
If you don’t have a HAPPY experience, we will make it right for you so that you’re 100% satisfied.
We are happy when YOU are happy!
There’s absolutely ZERO RISK buying from the JOHN’s TOOL SHED official store – so send us an email if you need any assistance.
JOHN’S TOOL SHED’s 5-POINT HAPPINESS CHECKLIST
- FREE shipping on all your Orders.
- Safe payments via PayPal®
- Money Back Guarantee
- 24/7 Support
- Tracking number for every order
We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
Click the “Add To Cart” Button Above To Order Now!
Limited Quantity Available – Will Sell Out Fast!
- Brand name : NoEnName_Null
- Origin : CN (Origin)
- Certification : THIS
- Blade Material : Aluminum Alloy
- Power source : AC
- Item : Electric Cutter Knife
- Colour : Red
- Power : 100W or 150W
- Voltage : 110V or 220V
- Temperature : 0-600℃
- Weight : 400g
- Blade : Buyer chooses blades
- Packing : Cardboard box
- Cutting Materials : Fabrics, ropes, webbing belts, XPS, rubber, plastics
1) When you use hot knife, please do not touch the blade and knife holder, the temperature is very high.
2) When you do not use this hot knife, please cool down the hot knife for some minutes.
– For the best results, practice on scrap pieces of Film & Fabrics or ropes .
– When cutting cloth or rope it is best to keep the temperature and speed consistent. If smoke develops during the cut, you are cutting too slow or the blade is to hot which could result in an over-sized, uneven cut. This can be remedied by lowering the temperature and intermittently releasing the trigger during your cut. As the cutting resistance increases, depress the trigger again. The Heating Knife will reach the set temperature within seconds.
-You can accomplish your cutting with minimal smoke using this process. Using it in this manner will also increase the lifetime of the knife.